We are really pleased to be able to continue offer the Wellbeing Studio sessions (previously from Worcester Arts Workshop) independently an in a remote capacity via zoom.
Sign up for our final term!
Booking open until September 15th at 5pm.
These sessions are free of charge thanks to grant funding, this means sessions have a limited capacity and only run for a set number of weeks.
This group is open to anyone, and has a particular focus on wellbeing through being creative and your own creative practice. It is particularly to support anybody who may consider themselves to be isolated and/or facing challenges with their mental health. This could be anybody from the community, supported living environments or anyone who wishes to self refer with mental health concerns such as depression/anxiety.
This studio group is a supported creative space to try out new materials, techniques and meet new people. Facilitated by a qualified Art Therapist, the group will all work independently on their own projects whilst being supported and inspired by each other. This could be your chance to start something new, complete something you’ve always wanted or just take some time to yourself to try out materials you never have before. Being creative is something that aids self expression, helps with problem solving and can aid in self reflection. This is an informal ‘no wrong approach’ group, where all you need it an open mind and the will to try. Why not meet new people and try something new! You don't need fancy materials, there is an ethos of re-using and recycling things as well as using what you have to hand.
The sessions will run on a weekly basis and you are asked to be able to attend each week.
Please read the terms and conditions below and complete our online form. Someone will call you back before the start date to let you know what happens next so please ensure your phone number is correct or you might lose your space.
Terms and conditions:
• Spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis and any booking forms after the spaces are filled will still be contacted but will be added to a waiting list.
• You are asked to commit to attending all 5 sessions in a term.
• If you decide the session aren’t for you please let us know so we can offer your space to someone else.
• If any individual does not attend 3 sessions, Creating Space will re-allocate this space to somebody on the waiting list for the remainder of that term.
• Booking cannot be made in the name of an organisation a space must be allocated to an individual who is contactable via their contact details on the form.
• Creating Space is unable to offer any tech support on devices or help in someone's home.
Claire Hilton (Creating Space) requests permission to use anonymised images and general information about the group for evaluation and research purposes on Art Therapy and Wellbeing. No names or identifying features will be used and you must agree to this to take part.
TERM Five – 17/9/21 - 15/10/21